FREE, no obligation consultation.
Washington State DUI and criminal defense attorneys.
At the Newcombe Law Offices, when you retain one of our Snohomish County criminal defense attorneys, you will have a experienced counselor at your side every step of the way, providing you with honest legal counsel until your Everett drunk driving case is resolved. Afterwards, you can move forward with your life knowing that you did everything possible to handle your DUI case effectively.
Get a FREE consultation regarding your Everett Drunk Driving Case.
Do you have questions about your Washington DUI case, or would you like more information about Washington law? If so, then you can contact one of our Everett DUI attorneys now for a free case evaluation and comprehensive consultation. Don’t make any commitment before processing all of the pertinent legal information, because your choice of attorney truly matters. Our free Everett case evaluation allow you to get some facts without any risk or monetary obligation.
Once you fully understand the potential outcomes and how we might build an aggressive defense, you will then be able to decide whether to retain the services of one of our experienced Everett DUI lawyers. We offer multiple payment options that will suit the budget of almost any Everett resident – a small price to pay for sound legal advice.
Our Snohomish County drunk driving lawyers are here to help.
Professional legal representation makes good sense because it gives you the best chance of resolving your case. If you’ve been arrested for a DUI contact one of our Everett DUI attorneys today, and put our decades of combined experience to work for you so that you can take the next step toward a bright future. Talk to an Everett criminal defense attorney now! Don’t let one mistake ruin your life. Free, no obligation consultation.
If you have been drinking and are pulled over by Everett or Snohomish County law enforcement, here are our TEN BASIC RULES OF THE ROAD:
- Always provide law enforcement officers with your license, registration, and proof of insurance. You should also politely identify yourself.
- Always tell the officer that you want an attorney.
- Never answer any questions or volunteer any information. It is in your best interests to remain as silent as possible.
- Never consent to a search of your person, your car, or your residence.
- Never agree to take any coordination or “field sobriety tests”. They are not legally required.
- Never blow into the error-prone portable breath-test device that officers keep in their cars.
- Always be courteous, but firm. You want to force the officer to make a decision about whether to arrest you based on as little information and evidence as possible.
- Always tell the officer that you are willing to take a breath test at the station or to give blood. Before submitting to a breath or blood test, however, always demand to speak with an attorney.
- Always choose your words carefully and keep in mind that anything you say can be used against you at a future proceeding.
- If you have been arrested, repeat your request to speak with an attorney until you are put in contact with one.
Connect with our skilled Snohomish County DUI attorneys if you have been charged with drunk driving. Our decades of experience and knowledge of Washington State DUI law will be put to dedicated use in working to get your penalties reduced and case dismissed.